We provide the Digital signature certificate in Udaipur, Digital signature certificate in Jodhpur, Digital signature certificate in Jaipur, Kota, Churu, Digital signature certificate in Sikar, Barmer, Bikaner, Digital signature certificate in Pali and all Rajasthan and all over India online.
A digital signature is a scientific plan for verifying the authenticity of digital data and documents. A valid digital signature gives a receiver cause to believe that the data was performed by a verified sender (authentication), that the sender cannot refuse having sent the message (non-repudiation), and that the message was not modified in transition (integrity).
DSC (Digital Signature Certificates) are digitally like (that is electronic format) of paper certificates. Few Examples of paper certificates are passports, drivers’ licenses or membership cards. These Certificates work as proof of the identity of an individual for a specific object; Likewise, a digital certificate can be performed electronically to prove one’s uniqueness, to access information or services on the Internet or to validate specific documents digitally.
Digital signatures are generally applied for –
- Contract management software.
- Financial transactions.
- Software distribution.
- Cases where it is needed to identify fraud or tampering.
Digital signatures certificate are commonly used for –
- Income tax registration and return filling.
- GST registration and return filling.
- MCA portal registration and return filling.
- E-tender portal for online tender submission.
- EPFO portal registration for online claim submission.
- E-procurement portal for online procurement.
- All central and state portals for tenders.
- DGFT portal.
- Import – Export Trade (IET)
- Financial institutional portals.
- Registrar of Companies (ROC)
Classes of DSC (digital signature certificate) –
Digital Signature Certificates issued by kind of applicant and the purpose for which the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is obtained, it’s depending on the type of use.
Class 2 Certificates:- These certificates are issued to the person and organization for e-filling with GST and INCOME TAX returns. Class 2 certificate is compulsory for individuals /organization who have to sign manual papers while filing of GST and Income Tax returns.
Class 3 Certificates:- These certificates are used for participation E-tender and in e-auctions anywhere in India. The vendors /contractors who want to participate in the online tenders must have a Class 3 digital signature certificate(Class 3 DSC).
How to Apply for a digital signature certificate?
Following are the conditions for Applying for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Submission of digital Signature Certificate Application form properly filled in by the applicant.
- Producing proof of PAN CARD.
- Producing Address proof – Aadhar card, electricity bill, voter id card,
- Select your digital signature certificate as according to class or as according to use.
- Make online payment for DSC.
- Complete mobile and video verification.
- Get you Dsc at your doorstep two/three days by courier.