We provide a digital signature certificate in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota, Bikaner, Churu, Sikar, Barmer, Pali and all over Rajasthan.
What is a Digital Signature certificates?
A digital signature certificate is an electronic sort of a sign that can be used to authenticate the identification of the sender of a record, and also protected that the real content of the information/document that has been sent is unchanged.
Digital Signature Certificate can be confirmed electronically to prove your identification, to access information on the online or to digitally sign documents.
Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) is the electronic form of a paper certificate. These Certificates accept as proof of identity of a person for a specific purpose.
- Digital signatures are easily transportable.
- Digital signatures cannot be duplicated by someone else.
- The scheme to ensure that the original signed message arrived means that the sender cannot easily disclaim it.
Why do I need a Digital Signature Certificate?
- A Digital Signature Certificate validates your credentials electronically.
- It provides a high level of security for online transactions.
- It ensuring complete privacy of the information transferred electronically.
- These certificates encrypt information such that only the intended recipient can read it.
- Digitally sign information give assurance to the recipient that it has not been changed in transit.
- It verifies the identity of the sender of the message.
Where can I purchase a Digital Signature Certificate?
DSC are issued only through the CCA (Controller of
Certifying Authorities ), Govt. of India, licensed Certifying Authorities.
Call for Digital signature certificate – Sandeep Kumar — 9784417276
What is the role of CCA (Controller of Certifying Authorities)?
The CCA ( Controller of Certifying Authorities ) is a Govt. of India undertaking that regulates and license the working of Certifying Authorities(CAs). The CCA controls, the Root Certifying Authority of India (RCAI).
The CCA maintains the National Repository of Digital Signature Certificate (NRDC), which contains all the certificates issued by all the Certifying authorities in the country.