DSC Full Form: DSC is the Digital Signature Certificate. Similarly known as an electronic component of the signature. It works as proof of the identity of an individual and organization for secure online activities and filings.
In India DSC is mainly accepted by the MCA (ROC), GST, Income Tax Department, Directorate General of Foreign Trade (IET), Employee Provident Fund (EPFO) and E-Tenders.
- The Digital Signature Certificate is classified into Three classes – Class 1, Class 2 and Class 3.
- Class 2 is the most popular used while registering a company or for filing of GST / Income tax returns.
- Class 3 Digital Signature Certificates are used for participating in E-Tenders.
What is the DSC Full Form?
DSC full form is the Digital Signature Certificate. It is also known as Digital Signature. D -Digital, S – Signature, C- Certificate
Uses of Class 2 DSC
- GST registration and return filing on the GST portal – Digital Signature Certificates are used on the GST portal for registration and return filling.
- Income tax registration and return filing on income tax portal – DSC is used on the income tax India portal for registration and return filling validation.
- MCA (ministry of corporate affears) portal.
- EPFO portal for P.F(provident fund).
- For Bank transitions.
Uses of Class 3 DSC
- For online Tender – Digital Signature Certificate uses for online tender filling portals. central e-tender portals and state-level tender portal.
- On the Procurement Portal – both on central and state-level portals.
- On Auction Portals – for the online auction you need to sign by DSC.
- On the portal of bidding – Digital Signature is also required on bidding portals.
- For Import Export (Import/ Export Trades).
- DGFT Portal.
- On all the Bank Portals.
- In all Government Departments – All Government Departments used a Digital Signature certificate for authorized signature in online Documentation /certification issuance.
How can I apply for DSC?
Legally valid Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) are issued only by a Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA), Govt. of India.
You can easily purchase your DSC online and get in two or three days.
- Firstly visit www.apiinfotech.com
- Choose your certificate as per your requirement.
- Purchase your certificate and make the online payment.
- Complete your mobile and video verification process.
- Get your DSC in two or three days on your doorstep.
We hope above all details of the DSC Full Form are very useful for you. Simply you can visit our site to know details about Digital Signature.