A digital signature is a scientific plan for verifying the authenticity of digital data and documents. A valid digital signature gives a receiver cause to believe that the data was performed by a verified sender (authentication), that the sender cannot refuse having sent the message (non-repudiation), and that the message was not modified in transition (integrity).
DSC (Digital Signature Certificates) are digitally like (that is electronic format) of paper certificates. A few Examples of paper certificates are passports, drivers’ licenses or membership cards. These Certificates work as proof of the identity of an individual for a specific object; Likewise, a digital certificate can be performed electronically to prove one’s uniqueness, to access information or services on the Internet or to validate specific documents digitally.
Digital signatures certificate are USES
- Income tax registration and return filling.
- Pay Manager DDO Certificate registration
- GST registration and return filling.
- MCA portal registration and return filling.
- EPFO portal registration for online claim submission.
- Financial institutional portals.
- Registrar of Companies (ROC)
Classes of DSC (digital signature certificate) –
Digital Signature Certificates issued by kind of applicant and the purpose for which the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is obtained, it’s depending on the type of use.
Class 2 Certificates:- These certificates are issued to the person and organization for E-filling with GST and INCOME TAX returns. Class 2 certificate is compulsory for individuals /organizations who have to sign manual papers while filing of GST and Income Tax returns.
Class 3 Certificates:- These certificates are used for participation E-tender and in e-auctions anywhere in India. The vendors /contractors who want to participate in the online tenders must have a Class 3 digital signature certificate(Class 3 DSC).
How to Apply for the digital signature certificate?
Following are the conditions for Applying for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Submission of Digital Signature Certificate Application forms properly filled in by the applicant.
- Producing proof of PAN CARD.
- Producing Address proof – Aadhar card, electricity bill, voter id card,
- Select your digital signature certificate according to class or according to use.
- Make online payment for DSC.
- Complete mobile and video verification.
- Get your Dsc at your Doorstep two/three days by courier.
- FREE HOME DELIVERY
- LOW PRICE